Papers for the workshop must be written in English, should not exceed 10 pages, should conform with the typesetting requirements specified below, and should be submitted in PDF via the EasyChair system.
The workshop proceedings with the revised, final version of the accepted papers will be published in Schloss Dagstuhl's OASIcs online proceedings series, indexed, with ISBN.
- Follow the OASIcs LaTeX style for authors as provided.
- Use pdflatex for production.
- Do not use a different main font.
- Provide full author names.
- Fill out the \subjclass and \keywords macros. Refer to the ACM classification for the \subjclass.
- Make sure that no overfull \hboxes warnings occur in the pdflatex processing.
- Provide graphics of at least 300dpi (preferably in PDF).
- Use the bibliography style provided by the oasics.cls style file.
- Consult author information for further guidance.